Young people in Africa have creative ideas, but many lack a environment where they can express themselves or see the realization of these ideas trapped within. Others have worked on their ideas however lack the knowledge of getting to the next level.
This is where Design For Charity comes to ensure that these young people are able to fully express who they are, what they want to do and how they can reach their potential.
We do this in various ways:
- Direct mentorship of the young people through connecting them to mentors in their field of interest.
- Through training workshops.
- Through motivational school talks.
- Through focused group discussions and small group sharing, young people hear from each other.
- Through games and team building activities, young people come up with solutions to some of their live challenges